WHY DEVELOPERS CHOOSE TO WORK WITH US
We know the reputation of a developer is dependent on getting every stage of the building process right. Our high standards and transparent charging practices gives developers the confidence that the purchasing process will go smoothly and their development will be well maintained, desirable and sought-after in the future.
Our service complies with the PRS Code of Practice for Managing Agents so you can rest assured that the shared space management arrangements will meet mortgage lender scrutiny and Law Society criteria. We are one of only a handful of managing agents who have achieved PRS registration for block management in Northern Ireland. The provision for recourse through PRS offers unrivalled peace of mind for homeowners.
We take a respectful, collaborative approach with shareholders and this results in positive engagement with the management arrangements and neighbourhood, leaving you free to focus on building.
We are also happy to consult with developers at the planning application stage on workable shared space designs and tactics for keeping service charges down without compromising on finish.
We offer an efficient and transparent block management service aimed at putting the power in the hands of the Resident Management Company (RMC) shareholders. We push ourselves to excel in the fundamental areas of RMC property management including financial; management; maintenance; communication and company business services.
Our Core Services
- Administering each company according to their head lease and Articles of Association
- Acting as PSC and providing a Registered Company Address
- Filing confirmation statements and accounts with Companies House
- Registering the appointment / removal of Directors with Companies House
- Handling sales enquiries and the exchange of share certificates
- Arranging buildings, engineering, directors & officers & liability insurance
- Dedicated Account Manager who is familiar with your development to ensure the smooth running of your site.
- Liaising RMC directors providing regular updates
- Managing calls and mail from shareholders and dealing with new and existing issues
- Access to all management information, including invoices, schedule of works and works diary
- Arranging and chairing AGMs and EGMs.
- Collection of service charges
- Robust arrears procedures
- Full financial management and quarterly reports
- Paying of contractor and supplier invoices
- Annual budget predictions
- Long term reserve fund planning
- Individual secure client accounts for each block
- Reactive and proactive maintenance
- Vetting and approval of existing or new contractors including insurances
- Regular property inspections, followed by digital report
- Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) surveys
- Ensuring communal spaces comply with current legalisation
- Dispute resolution and enforcement of leases