Impact on services due to Coronavirus outbreak:
Updated 24 March 2020
The following measures are still in place to reduce unnecessary contact during the outbreak:
- All communication by email and phone instead of face to face
- All meetings postponed or held electronically
- Non urgent maintenance postponed
Internal cleaning of apartment hallways is suspended. Gardening will continue but on a reduced level depending on the capacity of the contractors and measures to avoid proximity to residents. Please continue to keep your distance from any contractors on site.
You can help by:
- Following government direction at www.gov.uk on social distancing and other measures to reduce spread.
- Washing your hands when you get home – especially in apartments as there are a number of touch points in the building.
- Click HERE to receive updates by email.